Stomp Box!

Bet it's got a JJB pickup in it... :) I put a JJB 200 in my Meinl wood bongos, one transducer under each "head." Works way better than I expected it to and now I think I'm going to wire it up to a stereo jack...

(Edit...yep, I was right. :) )

John

I've got a Porchboard bass which is pretty cool.

I've got one of those that I bought at the Dallas guitar show three or four years ago. I haven't used it a lot. Works on the same principle. I think the porchboard has a little more sustain but it's also a lot bulkier.

It is bulkier but I don't take it out of my home so that's not a big deal to me. Have you seen the Ellis footstomp pedal?its a lot smaller. I'm not sure how they sound since I haven't heard them in person.
I've got one of those that I bought at the Dallas guitar show three or four years ago. I haven't used it a lot. Works on the same principle. I think the porchboard has a little more sustain but it's also a lot bulkier.

I went for big enough to fit your foot on but thin, not bulky. My Stomp Box allows you to use both the ball of your foot and your heel.

I built a short run of ten stomp boxes, five are left. Pm me before its too late!

The first batch is completely sold out, I will be building another 10 this week. Anyone interested in putting your name on one let me know.

OK! I have a new batch of 10 stomp boxes done, $95+shipping. (a good Christmas present for the musician who has everything)
270431_379963585414500_279765165_n.jpg

OK! Lets have a sale! $60+$15 shipping in Canada and USA, anywhere else in world I will have to check. I have just a few left and need to make some room. The response has been overwhelming, I couldn't be happier! They make a great Christmas present for the musician who has everything!

Last edited:
Sale ends the end of November, or until I run out of Stomp Boxes!

Last edited:
OK! I have 2 stomp boxes left that will be sold at the sale price. $60+shipping!

Time to order your Xmas Stomp-Boxes! The perfect gift for the musician on your list!

Top Bottom