FS: Sailor SPC-C Concert Acoustic-Electric uke

jalapeno

Reaction score
Hola, folks... I'm selling my Sailor concert uke. Solid spruce top, solid poplar back and sides with figured cherry veneer, Grover tuners, and Mi-Si Acoustic Trio pickup (with power supply included). Owned it for about a year, but haven't played much because I've been favoring my sopranos and (more recently) tenor. Currently strung with Aquila nylguts. Was professionally setup by the renowned Audric Kankauskas. Also including a Uke Crazy hard case (pictured). Selling for $400 shipped or $360 for local pickup. FYI, the going rate brand new for everything (including case) would be ~$560 plus shipping.

The output of the pickup is not super loud, but very clean and "acoustic sounding". Definitely less harsh sounding than other active USTs that I've tried. I use it with a LR Baggs Para DI. This is what it sounds like plugged in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wjwwWiHuMQ

P1000593.jpgP1000594.jpgP1000595.jpgP1000596.jpgP1000597.jpg

Send me a PM if interested. I take PayPal. Shipping to contiguous US only.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just as well I don't live in the States. I'd be sore tempted by such a beautiful looking (and sounding) instrument. Good luck with the sale.

Maybe it's just as well I don't live in the States. I'd be sore tempted by such a beautiful looking (and sounding) instrument. Good luck with the sale.

Haha! I was just thinking the exact same thing ;)
This uke is really gorgeous...

My son has a Sailor tenor, and sound wise, it is the equal of "anything" in it's price range. (of course I haven't heard'em all, but you know what I mean.)

Top Bottom