UKULELE CHRISTMAS eBooks from UKULELE MIKE LYNCH

MusicTeacher2009

Reaction score

Actually 2 books in one . My large collection of Tablature Christmas Solos and my collection of sing a long standards with ukulele friendly chords . . . If you purchase this you can also buy the UKULELE CHRISTMAS audio CD which has ALL of the songs found in the tablature collection for $10.00. Payable thru the PayPal donate button. $3.00 shipping for the CD within the US . . . $7.00 outside the US

Why is the background music in piano instead of ukulele?

Mike, I think you're a very talented player, but all you do here is pimp yourself out. I mean, seriously, $5.39 for a single tab?

You don't seem to participate in any discussions, and every thread you start is solely for self promotion. :(

Mike, I think you're a very talented player, but all you do here is pimp yourself out. I mean, seriously, $5.39 for a single tab?

You don't seem to participate in any discussions, and every thread you start is solely for self promotion. :(

You noticed that, too? I always thought it would be nice if he stuck around for a chat

Tell you what though, he has a lovely privacy policy.

I have been noticing the same thing!!!

In fairness he has posted a lot of useful (at least for very early beginners) tutorials free on YouTube but, yeah, if one only knew him from what he posts here one would have to wonder... :)

Some people are very good and unabashed at self-promotion - the rest of us work for somebody else. LOL

I do always have to smile about "compilations" of easy arrangements of centuries-old music though - maybe before the internet there was some point to it but now if I can't find five or six different free arrangements of any one of those songs in three minutes with google then it's time for me to hang up my geek robes... :)

John

Last edited:
Top Bottom