I can't play ukulele today...

Nickie

Reaction score
Last night I woke up on my bathroom floor, spitting pieces of a tooth out. I had fainted. I have a chipped tooth, very sore knee and foot, three bruised fingers and a thumb, and a headache. Ouch! The medical team in the ER last night could find nothing wrong with me. Good! But my balance is in question (not mentally, you silly) so it's back to Tai Chi classes for me! And a follow up with my Dr, of course...
I had to cancel my piano lesson today... as soon as I can, I'll have that little uke out, strumming and smiling again! I'll never quit!

OUCH
Admire your good humor and positive spirit.
Take good care of yourself.

Hope the Dr. figures out the causation, hypoglycemia,T.I.A., etc. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Ouch talk about a rude awakening. Hope all turns out well for you.
Now that is a dedicated and addicted player.

Last night I woke up on my bathroom floor, spitting pieces of a tooth out. I had fainted. I have a chipped tooth, very sore knee and foot, three bruised fingers and a thumb, and a headache. Ouch! The medical team in the ER last night could find nothing wrong with me. Good! But my balance is in question (not mentally, you silly) so it's back to Tai Chi classes for me! And a follow up with my Dr, of course...
I had to cancel my piano lesson today... as soon as I can, I'll have that little uke out, strumming and smiling again! I'll never quit!

Here's hoping a speedy and complete recovery Nickie..................................BO...............................

Ouch. I had a simular thing but there was a bottle of tequila involved.

Hope they find the cause soon. Take care of yourself.

Hope the docs checked you out thoroughly. Most of all ... hope you feel better soonest!

Aloha Nickster, AUWE...
Wow late to the this post....just saw it now....I hope the doctors can figure out and diagnois what caused it ....yes get a second opinion and see you PCP..he will send you for more tests
and get you tooth capped and fixed...hope and praying you have a speedy recovery....Gods Blessings Nickie....keep me informed and updated...have a great nite or try to...

Chipped teeth are easy to fix nowadays, but the collapsing.. Jeez that's the second UUer doing the collapsing thing. I guess you know to get checked out. I think regardless, you earned a bit of a vacation. If you need a written excuse, just tell them UU said to rest! :)

Well wishes for a quick recovery, Nickie. I have no doubt you'll be strumming again.

Top Bottom