Time to Say Goodbye -

000Kanaka000

Reaction score

That was nice. Sarah Brightman will always be my cup of tea.

How fortunate you are .... She has done so many amazing songs.
Would love to see her sing. She is fortunate to have been able to
have so much training from a young age. This is something wish
i'd have been able to have, actual vocal training. You can't beat
her three octave range. Absolutely lovely.

Yes she does. I have seen her do this song.

Aloha G,

Nice song and a great job...wow you got a MYA MOE tenor too...holy moly wow....maybe you need a Anakoneke too..yes:) thank you for sharing your video..

Aloha Stan the mystery man -

Yes i have a few ukes for sure, am not familiar with Anakonke - and thank you for the song compliment.

Mahalo Nui Loa

Aloha G,

Nice song and a great job...wow you got a MYA MOE tenor too...holy moly wow....maybe you need a Anakoneke too..yes:) thank you for sharing your video..

Phew! When I saw that title, I thought you were shipping out of UU altogether.... You'd have been missed...
I'm glad it was only a song title :)

Have you ever done any musical shows? I could easily hear you in any of the old favourites from "My Fair Lady" through "Oklahoma" to "South Pacific".

DANG G, you just get better and better. Not only with your Mo' Bettah but Blue Moon sings with you too. You mesmerize down to my very soul girl.Brings chills down my spine.

No i haven't gone anywhere am still here. Oh i LOVE musicals - one of my favorite tunes is
Guenevere from Camelot. Have always liked show tunes. Oh and another one is Bali Hai that
is a really nice number.

Phew! When I saw that title, I thought you were shipping out of UU altogether.... You'd have been missed...
I'm glad it was only a song title :)

Have you ever done any musical shows? I could easily hear you in any of the old favourites from "My Fair Lady" through "Oklahoma" to "South Pacific".

Top Bottom