Just starting on this forum so a few things I can show off at once

Titchtheclown

Reaction score
Gidday I'm Titch the clown and have made a few Ukes that I though I might share here. With a name like Titch the clown you might guess I don't take myself too seriously.

First one I made was a simplified, good enough for the bush Australian version of a Tahitian Ukulele
Youtube here / Instructible here

Then I made some even simpler ones from little more than planks from a shipping pallet, including a pocket sopranino Ukulele.

Then a resonator from a dolmade tin.

Then I made my version of a paddle Ukulele. I call it a Uke'n'paddle. Embedded video below - instructions on how to build one to follow.

Definitely an outside animal. Thing of how many lamps you can accidentally crash with that thing!

Very good mate, nicely done :)

Benvingut senyor pallasso! As we'd say to welcome a clown where I live (Catalonia). That paddle uke comes under the category "has to be seen to be believed" ;)

Can't wait to see how you built it!

Thank you for sharing! Really nice work. It's clear that you have a lot of fun with what you do - good for you! Cool and unusual specimens indeed.

By the way... Including a step in your instructable to "check the sound before proceeding" was both wise and kind.

Last edited:
Great, thanks for sharing. First rule in ukeing, have fun....you look like you are having a ball.

love the uke'n paddle

Top Bottom