FS: Pono Tenor Ukulele w/pickup and hard case

blacksby

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm totally new here, but I'm selling my beautiful Pono Uke and figured that this is the best place to find it a great home. I've been a lurker for quite some time. Check my website www.tonyblackprod.com to see that I'm legit and have many good transactions on the net..thanks.

The PONO PTO-E is all mahogany, tenor, strung with a low G, passive pickup with a beautiful hardshell case. I have Aguila strings on it, and their in good shape.
Only issue with the uke is that the output jack/strap button is a little loose and I have no tool to tighten it, so I use a rubber band wrapped around it to keep it from wobbling. I'm sure it's an easy adjustment.
Here's some photos:

No dings at all, those are reflections if you see anything that looks strange.

$350 with case. paypalled and shipped to CONUS...for out of USA we can work on shipping together.
Thanks TB

Last edited:
Very nice! I'm very tempted, though I'd love a full fat, bells 'n' whistles pickup rather than passive. The uke I use for PA'D gigs is a concert you see, but has a nice pickup with electronics so I can annoy our sound guy by fiddling with them. :p

You may need to post a photo with your Ukulele Underground username written on paper with the uke.

What would postage be to the UK, out of interest?

Very nice! I'm very tempted, though I'd love a full fat, bells 'n' whistles pickup rather than passive. The uke I use for PA'D gigs is a concert you see, but has a nice pickup with electronics so I can annoy our sound guy by fiddling with them. :p

You may need to post a photo with your Ukulele Underground username written on paper with the uke.

What would postage be to the UK, out of interest?

I guess I could do that( the pic)...although my website and paypal account should suffice right? thanks though..
As for shipping to UK, maybe we can both look into it? I've shipped guitars as far as UK several times but can't remember what the cost was..BTW it is a PONO PTO-E

Did something get deleted? The first post appears to be a reply.

Ok, trying this again as the first attempt somehow got deleted...

A Beautiful, PONO Tenor Ukulele with a passive pickup and hardshell case Model PTO-E. Solid Mahogany, low G, great tone all the way up the fretboard.
I'm new here, except as a lurker. My personal site is www.tonyblackprod.com if you'd like to check out who I am. I've sold lots of things on the net without a hiccup.
Back to the Uke...the only issue is that the input jack/strap button is a little loose and I don't have tools to tighten it, so I wrapped it with a rubber brand, and it's kinda brilliant.

It's in very excellent condition, and has Aguila strings on it.
Any artifacts in the photos are reflections.

$350 shipped and paypalled CONUS
my email is tonyblacknyc@gmail.com if you have any questions..
International deal we'd have to work together on the shipping charges. Price is firm, I love this Uke and can easiliy talk myself into keeping it!!lol

repost of the listing..i hope

Ok, trying this again as the first attempt somehow got deleted...

A Beautiful, PONO Tenor Ukulele with a passive pickup and hardshell case Model PTO-E. Solid Mahogany, low G, great tone all the way up the fretboard.
I'm new here, except as a lurker. My personal site is www.tonyblackprod.com if you'd like to check out who I am. I've sold lots of things on the net without a hiccup.
Back to the Uke...the only issue is that the input jack/strap button is a little loose and I don't have tools to tighten it, so I wrapped it with a rubber brand, and it's kinda brilliant.

It's in very excellent condition, and has Aguila strings on it.
Any artifacts in the photos are reflections.

$350 shipped and paypalled CONUS
my email is tonyblacknyc@gmail.com if you have any questions..
International deal we'd have to work together on the shipping charges. Price is firm, I love this Uke and can easiliy talk myself into keeping it!!lol

Hi,
I'm totally new here, but I'm selling my beautiful Pono Uke and figured that this is the best place to find it a great home. I've been a lurker for quite some time. Check my website www.tonyblackprod.com to see that I'm legit and have many good transactions on the net..thanks.

The PONO PTO-E is all mahogany, tenor, strung with a low G, passive pickup with a beautiful hardshell case. I have Aguila strings on it, and their in good shape.
Only issue with the uke is that the output jack/strap button is a little loose and I have no tool to tighten it, so I use a rubber band wrapped around it to keep it from wobbling. I'm sure it's an easy adjustment.
Here's some photos:

No dings at all, those are reflections if you see anything that looks strange.

$350 with case. paypalled and shipped to CONUS...for out of USA we can work on shipping together.
Thanks TB

how much for local pickup? where in NJ are you located?

Top Bottom