PDA

View Full Version : Lanikai LKP-T Tenor Koa - $60 shipped CONUS

Phil-NYC
10-10-2012, 11:24 AM
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST - LANIKAI IS SOLD

I recently bought a Lanikai model LKP-Tenor. It's a factory second because of some very minor blemishes -- the photos show them but they are really not anything I would have noticed without being told to look. The instrument is very pretty and sounds great. The top, back, and sides are koa, and the fretboard is rosewood. It's a very nice sounding instrument, too, very clean and clear.

However, the tenor is too big for me, and I also recently bought a Fluke and a Flea so I don't expect to play it much.

Accordingly I'd like to sell it someone who will appreciate it more.

I am asking $60 shipped conus, which is less than I paid for it and much less than the $199 price most people are charging for the new instrument package. The instrument comes with the Lanikai gig bag.

Let me know if you have any questions.

ukegirl
10-11-2012, 04:52 AM
Any buzzes or neck issues on this one....I know Butler music was selling some that just had cosmetic issues and some that had neck issues as well...Thanks!

Uke Mama
10-11-2012, 07:39 AM
I just sent you a PM.
Vic

Phil-NYC
10-11-2012, 07:41 AM
Any buzzes or neck issues on this one....I know Butler music was selling some that just had cosmetic issues and some that had neck issues as well...Thanks!

I think it's just the cosmetic issues. I am not aware of any issues and can't hear or see any, but because I am a novice I don't really know what neck issues means. I'd take it back if it had an undisclosed defect, but I'd prefer not to sell it in the first place if there's a substantial chance of return given the low cost compared to potential shipping charges. So, if there are lurking potential problems with this instrument or any other please let me know!

Uke Mama
10-11-2012, 07:48 AM
I would like to buy your Lanakai tenor for my beginning ukulele class. See PM I sent you.