Lanikai LKP-T Tenor Koa - $60 shipped CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil-NYC

Reaction score
THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST - LANIKAI IS SOLD

I recently bought a Lanikai model LKP-Tenor. It's a factory second because of some very minor blemishes -- the photos show them but they are really not anything I would have noticed without being told to look. The instrument is very pretty and sounds great. The top, back, and sides are koa, and the fretboard is rosewood. It's a very nice sounding instrument, too, very clean and clear.

However, the tenor is too big for me, and I also recently bought a Fluke and a Flea so I don't expect to play it much.

Accordingly I'd like to sell it someone who will appreciate it more.

I am asking $60 shipped conus, which is less than I paid for it and much less than the $199 price most people are charging for the new instrument package. The instrument comes with the Lanikai gig bag.

Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_1145_003.JPGIMG_1149_003.JPGIMG_1150_003.JPGIMG_1151_003.JPG

Last edited:
Any buzzes or neck issues on this one....I know Butler music was selling some that just had cosmetic issues and some that had neck issues as well...Thanks!

I just sent you a PM.
Vic

Any buzzes or neck issues on this one....I know Butler music was selling some that just had cosmetic issues and some that had neck issues as well...Thanks!

I think it's just the cosmetic issues. I am not aware of any issues and can't hear or see any, but because I am a novice I don't really know what neck issues means. I'd take it back if it had an undisclosed defect, but I'd prefer not to sell it in the first place if there's a substantial chance of return given the low cost compared to potential shipping charges. So, if there are lurking potential problems with this instrument or any other please let me know!

I would like to buy your Lanakai tenor for my beginning ukulele class. See PM I sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom