Passionate Kisses

Nice job !
Thanks v30. The challenge of the Seasons is that you have such a short time to learn a song. I wish I'd had a bit more time to practice.

NIce job.. fantastic vocals!!
DO you play double bass too?
fitncrafty- thanks for the nice comment. And yes, that is my bass. I guess I'm a sucker for four stringed instruments (I also love the fiddle but cannot play one). My next uke acquisition may just be a U-bass...

Maureen this is gorgeous. Huge Lucinda Williams fans in our house. Still love her self titled record the best, 'Car Wheels' is also pretty special one too, despite the stress over it's production. Lovely dress, sweet vocal, sincere delivery...VERY NICE stuff here mate :)

Great job! Liked it a lot.

Maureen this is gorgeous. Huge Lucinda Williams fans in our house. Still love her self titled record the best, 'Car Wheels' is also pretty special one too, despite the stress over it's production. Lovely dress, sweet vocal, sincere delivery...VERY NICE stuff here mate :)
high praise indeed - thanks jon.

Great job! Liked it a lot.
thanks seeso- glad you enjoyed it.

Lovely and cool rendition :love: Great dress!
this is a great song- but i probably wouldn't have learned it without the challenge of finding a I V iv IV song- this one worked well.
and it's just so fun to wear sparkles ..:eek:

Top Bottom