Its Mango season in Hawaii...check out this juicy Mango

MGM

Reaction score
Heres a Alana Okami red label...tenor....All Mango body
010_zps2a8752b5.jpg

009_zps45c28e05.jpg

011_zps75e75693.jpg

Speaking of Mangos I love to eat them green thinly sliced in Shoyu, Venegar, black peers and diced chili pepper

wow Mike that's a real sweetie. And the soundhole is even mango shaped! :eek:ld:

Does it require the surrendering of the firstborn in exchange?

Aloha Mike,
at first I thought who is Alana??? then I saw the soundhole and it was a no brainer....wow you got all those tenors eh....I was late....darn

Speaking of Mangos I love to eat them green thinly sliced in Shoyu, Venegar, black peers and diced chili pepper
Nah Brah, I remembah weh we was growin up, green common mango wit salt & peppah. Hahd fo beat and ono at dat.

I love KoAlohas and I love mango (the wood and the fruit), so this is relevant to my interests. My blood type is fairly rare so I shouldn't have much trouble scraping the funds together.

Lat night my wife made Yam Bla Duk Phu, it's catfish that's been smashed to a pulp and deep fried, then mixed with spredded green mango, onion, chilis and peanuts. Totally awesome stuff.

:drool: :drool: :iwant: Last night I had leftovers and tonight I had a cheeseburger from Whataburger...

I wish I could at least get decent peanut sauce around here. I could at least dip my cheeseburger in it... I got addicted to "monkey on a stick" (actually chicken and beef, but sounds more interesting as monkey) and peanut sauce when I was in Malaysia for a few weeks back in '96.

John

Last edited:
Oh wow, a mango, a Koaloha, someone's wallet is going to be very empty, but their face is going to be very full with a smile.

My heart does the tango, with every little move you make...

So how does mango compare to koa, sound-wise? I listened to the YouTube offerings but wasn't impressed.

Wow, that's nice...
@Gillian, my Mango concert with Ko'olau Alohi low g strings sounds as good as my Koa tenor but not as loud. Mango has a warm, sweet sound to me.
@ MGM and Kanaka916, half ripe Haden with, shoyu, vinegar, salt, and pepper is DA BOMB. Eh, you guys know when is plum season? Haven't seen any yet, kept missing it............................BO........................

Top Bottom