Garfunkel and Oates in Nashville

Steedy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I'm a big Kate Micucci fan, so when I learned that Garfunkel and Oates were playing a comedy club in Nashville Oct. 12 & 13, I had to check 'em out.

Man, it was a fun show! Can't remember when I've laughed so hard. They just came out and started talking to the audience and telling stories as introductions to their crazy songs, most of which are quite, uh "irreverent" shall we say?

Anyway, Ms. Micucci was playing a sweet-looking Martin uke, mostly strumming, although she slipped into some nice finger-picking at times, while her duet partner played rhythm guitar.

I really wanted to meet Kate Micucci, and G&O were hanging out on the sidewalk after the show, selling merchandise and posing for photos, but it was cold outside and there was a long line (with people smoking which I can't be around), so I didn't wait around. Oh well, maybe next time.

Last edited:
Oh man, I would love to see them. Kate is the reason I picked up a uke, but they will probably never come to Germany...

Here's a couple of photos from G&O's twitter feed this weekend. Look, it's Garfunkel and Oates and Oates (only in Nashville). :)

G&O 1.jpgG&O 2.jpg

Top Bottom