Time Dilation Field Ending Soon

Waterguy

UU+
Reaction score
Latest UPS check shows my Kanile'a K1 Tenor is less then 300 miles from my door. I have actualy used a vacation day in aticipation of this. Tomorrow I will be home waiting for the door bell to ring. I imagine that it will likely seem to be 60 to 80 hours till the UPS guy shows and it will seem about 15 minutes from when he shows till the time I need to hit the bed.

Such is the power of the Ukulele expectation time dilation field on those of us who are susceptible to it.

Ahh, I pity guys who have to wait for their uke to arrive in the mail. But then again, I waited months for my customs and when they finally arrived it was like the lottery! I just purchased a pono from MGM, thank God it was only 1 day wait from Oahu. I couldn't hold back my smile when the post man arrived.

The K-1 is a sweet uke, you'll be grinning from ear to ear for sure!! Post pics please!

Ok, it showed around 2pm and I have been playing around with it. It sounds soooo pretty. Here's a few pics.
100_0211.jpg

100_0209.jpg

100_0213.jpg

My Kanile'a K-1 Concert is due to be delivered tomorrow. I sure hope my wife is home to sign for it.

Top Bottom