UU+ theory

My short answer is YES! Very much so!

Basically, I started UU+ shortly after it went live and have worked my way through every course except Blues and the new Hawaiian one. Even though I'd been playing for a while when I signed up, I started at 101, then went to 102 and then 103 and then Music Theory and I learnt A LOT! Aldrine is a great teacher and I wholeheartedly recommend UU+ to anyone who can afford it. You can watch each lessons as many times as you like and I could advise that you make note, I did and they have been VERY useful.

So yes, I do think it's is worth the $15 a month, totally!

Hi BIGDB, i asked this question a few weeks ago and the advice I got was definitely yes to join, I have been having lessons to play the uke with a classically trained guitarist who is teaching me how to play the uke in the same way, all I will say is that Aldrine's teaching system is very much the same but more 'street' with different strumming techniques that I had not heard of before I am still on 101 at the moment but I have learned things here that my tutor hasn't taught me in over a year and he charges 4 times as much as what UU+ charges, am i enjoying the course, yes i am, do i think its worth the money, definitely, would i recommend it to my friends, totally

Top Bottom