Fruit Salad Sopranino

H

Hippie Dribble

well I tried to sell my sopranino without success, so it became another handpainted uke project...this time for my daughter, who has fallen head over heels for it. Funny thing is, her only other uke is an Emil Bader mango pineapple...HA!!! Perfect! :)

DSCF2699.jpgDSCF2684.jpgDSCF2692.jpgDSCF2686.jpgDSCF2693.jpg

just in time for summer, the camping trips and the lovely evenings on the verandah. we grow lots of fruit on our farm too, so the uke will fit in nicely round our home. Cheers for taking a look gang :)

nice! love it.

Very sweet, indeed.

What are those colorful strings? (They must have taken forever to paint!)

Wow Jon..I knew you are a very artistic guy..but this is amazing..woo hoo No wonder Miss Eugenie likes it... What a Jem......

I love it! Also, love the baritone one! :eek:

I really love your creations! You take the joy of the ukulele to another level.

Scooter

Now that is pretty cool - only problem is I'd get hungry every time I played...

How much would you charge me to paint my KoAloha with Winnie the Pooh characters? (Just kidding...though maybe one of the Mainlands and Dilbert characters...yeah...we might need to talk!)

John

That is really great looking!

Very sweet, indeed.

What are those colorful strings? (They must have taken forever to paint!)

thankyou everyone for having a look and for your lovely comments.

Yeah stan, jemimah loves it, hopefully it will reinvigorate her interest in playing!

Connor, these are Lil' Barney strings, I think he's based somewhere in the UK. His ebay seller name is jasperhappy. They are just OK. One packet will give you two sets easy but they are certainly not overly loud....very cute though.

Lily, we love our place. In the summer we grow and sell cut flowers, liliums and proteas mainly. And yes, lots of fruit...apples, peaches, cherries, pears, apricots, lemons, watermelon, strawberries and raspberries :)

Lily, we love our place. In the summer we grow and sell cut flowers, liliums and proteas mainly. And yes, lots of fruit...apples, peaches, cherries, pears, apricots, lemons, watermelon, strawberries and raspberries :)

Dang! Need a border? :) I get jealous every time I see one of your outdoor vids, man.

Top Bottom