Please remove me from the UU

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookefoote

Reaction score
Lancashire, UK (Just around the corner from George
I would like to formally request that my membership from the UU is terminated. Please could this be done as soon as possible.

A fond farewell to all the friends I have made and please enjoy any of the videos I have posted or will post in the future on my youtube channel.

What?! What happened? You can PM me if you don't want it to be public!

I'll miss you, you're a cool guy! :(

P.S Can I have your YT so I can sub and keep up with what you do?

Aloha Spooke,
Oh no man...sorry to hear you want to go...is there anything I can do man....PM me your contact so I can keep in touch...hope all is well...I am not sure what prompted you to this
point and request...you have been a good friend...please leave your You tube and Fb contacts...a fond aloha and farewell hopefully for a short time Take Care and Good wishes...YF Stan
Many of you who have not met Spooke, he is an awesome guy with wit smarts and a generally warm hearted guy...here is a video of him...go to 4:30 and see him on the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TliXnOtVWZg&feature=relmfu

Last edited:
eh? Why?

Dont like to see anyone leave UU

please spookey...

NO!!!

surely my dear friend this isn't about the comment in that thread??? Gotta be something else, surely. Whatever it is brother, I hope it's done with soon and you're not long gone. Besides, we haven't caught up for pancakes yet. :p Anyway, my eye will be on your yooktoob channel in the interim. Thanks for all the laughs, wit and wisdom thus far mate...

Whatever you choose to do you are wished well. Life changes along the way. Sorry to see you leaving the forum.

I give spooke credit. He is taking charge of his life, cutting irrelevant online "chatter" time, and likely going to seriously accomplish something in life.

Applause.

Good luck Spookefoote!!

This is just an online forum so being insulted or feeling loved in most cases is a matter of interpretation of what people put down in words, which can be misleading at times.

I give spooke credit. He is taking charge of his life, cutting irrelevant online "chatter" time, and likely going to seriously accomplish something in life.

Applause.

As for Coolkayaker1, very poignant comment...Reality bites!

Applause

Why announce you're leaving? Just PM a mod and post no more.

thanx for some great videos Spook, admired your way man, be lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom