Mary Ann

SUPERB! Wonderful stuff here doc. Psssst....two songs in a row on the ol' soprano? Don't wear it out now!!! He he...just awesome to see you playing the little one every now and then; I do love your baritone work enormously, but just very sweet to see a song on the baby now and then, they have a sound all their own eh. Mind you, I think you could sing along with a piece of pallet wood attached to a tin can and strung up with a rubber band and it would still sound beautiful :)

SUPERB! Wonderful stuff here doc. Psssst....two songs in a row on the ol' soprano? Don't wear it out now!!! He he...just awesome to see you playing the little one every now and then; I do love your baritone work enormously, but just very sweet to see a song on the baby now and then, they have a sound all their own eh. Mind you, I think you could sing along with a piece of pallet wood attached to a tin can and strung up with a rubber band and it would still sound beautiful :)
...thanks, jon, nice to play the soprano....guess the soprano and the baritone are my favorites! I'm planning to get a REAL instrument from a luthier buddy of mine, and I try to find out what to go for...cannot afford both, you see....

...thanks, jon, nice to play the soprano....guess the soprano and the baritone are my favorites! I'm planning to get a REAL instrument from a luthier buddy of mine, and I try to find out what to go for...cannot afford both, you see....

yes mate, I'm becoming mainly a soprano and baritone player too. Can't get used to tenors for some reason...it's the string tension I think. Still like concert scale but just seem to gravitate to either soprano or baritone lately. Anyway, this is a great version of this song done like only you can do.

Very nice job!
I can picture listening to that comming through a scratchy radio the size of a large microwave oven.

Top Bottom