PDA

View Full Version : Dominator Help!!!!!!!!!

nikolo727
02-15-2008, 01:35 PM
ok dom heres a huge question!

when i clicked the link to download powertab from your website, there were two things to download. I tried downloading the first one. It gave me a whole bunch of things in my powertab/zip file. I clicked on the setup program and it just asked me if i wanted to delete powertab or repair it. I havent even been on it! It just gave me a whole bunch of crap that goes with powertab but i cant even be on powertab becuase its not there!

what is going on!!

Dominator
02-15-2008, 04:27 PM
nikolo727, It's been years since I've had to install PT on a machine but when I did I downloaded the zip file for the PT Editor and unzipped it and double clicked the .exe file and installed it on the computer. After that I think I did also download and install the Fonts because it wasn't printing out correctly at first. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I would just uninstall anything that you have previously installed, if any because it sounds like you didn't get anything installed, and try again. I've found PT to be a extremely stable piece of software. I can't remember it ever crashing at all.
Good luck and let us know how it goes after you try again.

nikolo727
02-20-2008, 05:28 AM
thanks dom.

lol im at school right now so trying it will be a problem but I will try it when I get a chance. By the look of the songs on your site you really are the man!

ive always wanted to learn super mario for the ukulele!