Black Coffee In Bed - Squeeze 80's Cover

fantastic mate one of my favorite bands and was so hoping someone would do this song and no better choice than you :) another fab song by you, you really nailed the tune, really enjoying this. Just need someone to do coffee and tv by Blur.
Another stunning example of your uke playing and fab vocals well done mate :)

Always loved this song nicely done.

Ooo, I thought about that one for ukulele. Squeeze fan here, man. You got the twiddly parts down.

There are so many Squeeze tunes that would be keen on uke: Annie Get Your Gun, Mussels, etc.

Wow, well done, Eric.

I learned Another Nail in My Heart a year and a half ago, and played it live once. But other than that and Eric doing Black Coffee, the only uke Squeeze cover I can think of is Cokedan75 doing a great version of Cool for Cats.

One of my all time favorites nicely covered.

great job Eric!

Thanks so much for the kind words everyone! I almost didn't want to submit this video because I really didn't get much time to practice and was only able to do one take. It's also an insanely hard song to sing, I think I missed a hundred notes! :p Plus I had no idea how to end the song, as there are a few different versions of it floating around, so it just kinda ended abruptly. And then there's the whole guitar solo thing that I completely skipped....anyway thanks for watching!

Will you be at DaSilva's on Tuesday?

I'm planning on going but the commute from San Jose is going to SUCK!!!

Yup, I'll see ya there! Luckily it's 10 minutes away from me!

Any advice on which route to take? I'm thinking about coming down 580 to 13 and then just hanging a right on 7th St. Kind of roundabout but I won't be sitting in as much traffic.

Any advice on which route to take? I'm thinking about coming down 580 to 13 and then just hanging a right on 7th St. Kind of roundabout but I won't be sitting in as much traffic.

That might be better, because 880 or 101 to 80 is going to really suck. Only other way I can think is 680 to 24.

Top Bottom