Any Uke Sketchers out there for a UU logo

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I am sick and needed some distraction...so I sketched a UU member
logo...okay I challenge one and all to post one of their own...Yeah I
know mine is bad...but thought it would be a good thread to start..
ForToniMaloonideasforbuild011.jpg

If you look good, you can see my slipper marks in the envelope....guess that is what I thought of the sketch..LOL:eek::p

You should take that to a tattoo shop and get that inked on you. :D I hope you're feeling better soon as well.

I'll grab a pencil tonight and see what falls out of it.
Aloha Captain,
Will be waiting, Always excited to see what others come up with....mine was a poor attempt.....still don't really have a great idea and not well enough
to sketch...woke up with a nasty headache...I know there are alot of artists here and some with master degrees in fine art.. I'm not expecting anyone
to sketch on the fly, but it will be nice to see and I can wait.. may make for something we can all enjoy and relate to when we meet, whether it can
be used or not... was thinking of a contest too...hmmmm
thank you for the get wells...Carlton, Peter, Kim, and Leslie...

Aloha Captain,
Wow Very creative..and bold... loved it... yeah I am stuck in a rut with creative design...no concepts for now....something that connect directly with UU as you see it...Keep um coming..
more will add to this...I know there is a lot of talent here...

Aloha Carlton, Peter and Kimmy,
Mahalo for your concern and well wishes....yes as I am maturing, my health issues are more frequent and they do linger longer...doing the best I can...and hoping for the best...

I'ts late and Im just seeing this thread . . .
Im sort of and artist for a living. Here is the type of stuff I did outside of work a long time ago. If I get a minute I might try a uke or two :confused:

JettMelodyM2.jpgWhtV2.jpg

No shortage of awesomeness here! :)

Haha, bruddah Stam, don't we all wish we were still 12yr olds and built like a rubber band to bounce back from injuries etc? Dang, I get a cut and instead of healing in a week, it's like 3wks now! Backaches in the morning, headaches when the weather changes, can't read fine print no more... hehe.. joys of getting older eh? Hope you feeling a bit better now. :)

This stuff is great. Keep 'em coming!

(Might even have a go myself if I get a mo')

Get well soon, Stan.

This stuff is great. Keep 'em coming!

(Might even have a go myself if I get a mo')

Get well soon, Stan.
Aloha Rick,
Give it a go bruddah...sometimes it comes right away and many times I struggle for the concept..thank you for the well wishes...trying not to take antibiotics this time as
I took so much this year, worried I may build a tolerence to it....sheesh...

Some wonderful drawings and sketches here! Love them all, great idea for a thread, Stan! Hope you get to feeling better soon :D

I can't draw for spit, I can create in other ways, but drawing is not one of them ;)

Top Bottom