California Uke Academy

katysax

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Is anyone going to the California Uke Academy Oct 26-28?

Here is the link: http://www.caukeacademy.com

It is at Alpine Meadows Retreat in San Bernardino about 2 hours outside Los Angeles. A friend from my office and I are both going. If any UUers are there it would be fun to meet.

Well, this was a great gathering in the mountains.
The instructors were all well prepared and focused with their workshop material.
The camp was super facility. Everything was well organized and moved along very smoothly.
We were told there are more weekend retreats coming, looking forward to the next one !!!!

Well, this was a great gathering in the mountains.
The instructors were all well prepared and focused with their workshop material.
The camp was super facility. Everything was well organized and moved along very smoothly.
We were told there are more weekend retreats coming, looking forward to the next one !!!!
Well, that is good news SailingUke. I consider you an expert at these events. How was the weather? Did they have a fireplace?

–Lori

Well, that is good news SailingUke. I consider you an expert at these events. How was the weather? Did they have a fireplace?

–Lori

The weather was FANTASTIC, and yes there was a nice warm fireplace in the evening.

The camp was fantastic! I had a great time. The organizers put me in a cabin with some women I'd never met, and we had fun getting to know each other. It was a blast! And the food was good.

Top Bottom