Pono MB (baritone) - Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop

jalapeno

Reaction score
hey, folks... i just got my first baritone and did a quick little recording. it's a pono mb that i got from hms. this video was my entry into the 35th season... it's landon pigg's "falling in love at a coffee shop". i'm quite happy with the arrangement, but not my voice so much. i was in a rush to get this one done because the wife was giving me the evil eye to start getting the kids ready for bed :) anyways, enjoy!

That Baritone sounds great, I know what it's like to rush a song and the wife looking at me that way.
This song sound pretty good especially as you started to relax when you were singing

Last edited:
Perfect song for this week Oliver! I forgot about this one when trying to come up with a coffee song. Your bari sounds sweet, congrats! The "evil eye" is a look that I know very well too. :)

thanks, all... yes, i do love this baritone. i'm tempted to buy a 2nd one and tune it re-entrant. fyi, i chickened out of singing the falsetto parts of this song because my in-laws were still over and i didn't want them to hear me being a goof :)

The (very nice) sound of this baritone makes me reconsider my feelings towards baritones (ukuleles, not guys).

fyi, i chickened out of singing the falsetto parts of this song because my in-laws were still over and i didn't want them to hear me being a goof :)

I want a video of you singing falsetto in front of your in-laws for the first time . . . please. ;)

The (very nice) sound of this baritone makes me reconsider my feelings towards baritones (ukuleles, not guys).

I want a video of you singing falsetto in front of your in-laws for the first time . . . please. ;)

thanks... i've long been a soprano-only snob, but baritones really enamor me. i like that 2nd visual! that would be especially hilarious since their understanding of english is pretty bad and they would look very confused :)

That was quite good!! I really enjoyed it and that Pono is sweet!!!!

another great song choice, O - not heard this one before but it's beautiful - love the changes and the unexpected turns in the melody. Great performance, as well, and I agree with what the other folks have said - the baritone sounds wonderful.... just right with your voice for this one. Excellent stuff....

Top Bottom