FS; Sopranino Spruce/Rosewood Uke by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
This is a new sopranino size uke made of European spruce for the top and old salvaged Brazilian rosewood for the back, sides and head plate. The neck is Spanish cedar wood with a graphite truss rod. The bindings are vintage ivoiroid plastic. The rosette is wood Heringbone design. There are 12 frets to the body, 17 total. Rosewood fingerboard and bridge. White MOP neck dots with white plastic side dots. Bone nut and saddle. Grover brand gold friction tuners with smaller uke size plastic cream-colored knobs. Brown Worth brand strings. The playing scale is 11 1/2". Can be tuned to the standard pitch (high A) or up to a high B. Satin nitro-lacquer finish. Low easy playing action and a very full rich mellow sound with clear ringing trebles and excellent volume for a uke this size. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. No case but I will double box for safe shipping. Made in the USA. $25 shipping in the USA lower 48 states. Payment by money order, personal check or bank draft only, no Paypal. Email me if you need more information. Thanks for looking.

Price: $950

Attachments

• Sopranino 2012-10-15a.jpg
    Sopranino 2012-10-15a.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Sopranino 2012-10-15b.jpg
    Sopranino 2012-10-15b.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 165
  • Sopranino 2012-10-15c.jpg
    Sopranino 2012-10-15c.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 145
  • Sopranino 2012-10-15d.jpg
    Sopranino 2012-10-15d.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 120
  • Sopranino 2012-10-15e.jpg
    Sopranino 2012-10-15e.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 113
Well then, is it getting hot in here...or is it just me?

This one is truly AMAZING!!!! Bet it sounds incredible...

Duane, can we hear a sound clip or see a video on it? Looks dreamy.

I don't have the equipment to give you a sound or video clip, sorry. I will say for a small uke, it doesn't have a small sound. And surpisingly, it has a rather mellow quality.

Holy mini-uke. And I thought your ukes couldn't get any prettier!

Congrats on the sale. You must make some really great ukes because they always sale from what I've seen here on UU. That's definitely something to be proud of.

Top Bottom