NTD (New Tattoo Day)

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
It's not a Uke, but it's Hawaiian, and it's pretty...

100_0127.jpg

It looks really nice. Did you get it done in Kapa'a? I have an appt. to get one at Little Tsunami there in a few weeks.

wicked tat Kahuna

Cheers folks :)

In other news, went to visit some old friends from the island last night. Happened to mention Ukulele, and the wife said "oh, I inherited a Ukulele". She brought out an old Martin soprano, and my friend jokingly said "go on, let's hear Over the Rainbow or something". I'm now the hero of Kauai :)

Nice ink, Niq. :)

Cheers folks :)

In other news, went to visit some old friends from the island last night. Happened to mention Ukulele, and the wife said "oh, I inherited a Ukulele". She brought out an old Martin soprano, and my friend jokingly said "go on, let's hear Over the Rainbow or something". I'm now the hero of Kauai :)

nice, what kind of martin?

Interesting stamp, BK. if you ever get tired of the turtle, you could ink a fretboard off his head and it'd be a banjo uke.

My husband and I got these for our 10th anniversary a few years back. It wasn't text, so the artist was game to do it. Wedding rings kinda get in the way, so instead we have our own private little gang logo. :D

Is it your first tattoo? Are you addicted yet?

206748_1018554037008_9846_n.jpg

Ha! looks great and a great story!

Top Bottom