Taylor Tenor Uke!!!!

Wooville

Reaction score
Maysville, Kentucky "on the banks of the Ohio"
Yeah, I love this uke.

This proves that Taylor is a big fat liar. The last set was going to be the only uke they made any quantity of.
So now we are wondering if they ARE going to go into the uke making business. GRRR
I hope not

WOW! Some nice work on display on Andy's website! I was tempted to contact him about a custom, but it appears he is working exclusively for Taylor now...

I don't think so. He is still independent. He builds special instruments for taylor, but is not exclusive. I could be wrong. If I go to NAMM this year I will ask for sure.

Hi Tim,
if I am not mistaken I remember Bob Taylor writing Wood&Steel around the time of the Koa one that they were getting ready to make some molds, forms and jigs and even considering production volumes in the future.

This proves that Taylor is a big fat liar. The last set was going to be the only uke they made any quantity of.
So now we are wondering if they ARE going to go into the uke making business. GRRR
I hope not

Hi Tim,
if I am not mistaken I remember Bob Taylor writing Wood&Steel around the time of the Koa one that they were getting ready to make some molds, forms and jigs and even considering production volumes in the future.

While there I ask everyone I could about them building ukes and they kept saying "We will not enter the uke making business"
They may have been mistaken. I did not talk to the man himself, Bob Taylor. cool if they do, I guess.

Top Bottom