Free uke iBook

Phooto

Reaction score
Merely because I produce this for my own benefit to capture tabs and ideas, I've produced an iBook for the iPad. I'll update it from time to time, but it's free for download here : http://www.phooto.co.uk/books/ukulele.ibooks

No obligation, just sharing!

Simon

Cool, thanks! Can I open this on my iPhone? If so, what app do I need?

Cool, thanks! Can I open this on my iPhone? If so, what app do I need?
It says iBooks, but I couldn't get it to load.

It will only work on an iPad. Sorry.

It was an iPad. I still appreciate the thought, and I have never had anything that didn't work on my iPhone just iPad in iBooks. Only time I had issue is a few games like Machinarium don't work on iPhone.

Edit: Ok moved some of my apps to the cloud and downloaded it. What a great book you made. Very very nice of you thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
It was an iPad. I still appreciate the thought, and I have never had anything that didn't work on my iPhone just iPad in iBooks. Only time I had issue is a few games like Machinarium don't work on iPhone.
Odd. Mine is iPad 3 with iOS6. It would be good to get confirmation from people who DO get it to work...

Odd. Mine is iPad 3 with iOS6. It would be good to get confirmation from people who DO get it to work...

Got it. Great job, and it doesn't need iOS6. Are you sure Seeso can't use it on the phone with proper memory available? I have always been able to use everything in iBooks on my phone. Really a great book you made. Thanks a bunch. Will be playing songs from it today. Opened up Country road already. Just read some of your blog excerpts very cool. Even put a tuner in. You definitely put some work into this. Very kind of you.

Last edited:
Got it. Great job, and it doesn't need iOS6. Are you sure Seeso can't use it on the phone with proper memory available? I have always been able to use everything in iBooks on my phone. Really a great book you made. Thanks a bunch. Will be playing songs from it today. Opened up Country road already.
Thanks!

I'm sure it won't work on the iPhone, I just tried it and iBooks tells me that "This document can only be experienced on iPad".

It would be way to small in the iPhone anyway. Yet to see what happens with iPad Mini I suppose!

Thanks!

I'm sure it won't work on the iPhone, I just tried it and iBooks tells me that "This document can only be experienced on iPad".

It would be way to small in the iPhone anyway. Yet to see what happens with iPad Mini I suppose!

I am sure it will work on the mini. Can't wait to get a few of them. My wife and kids always want to play on mine:D

Edit: Ok moved some of my apps to the cloud and downloaded it. What a great book you made. Very very nice of you thanks a bunch!

Good news. It's only 12MB, so your iPad must have been pretty full! :D

Would it be possible to save the book as a PDF for those of us without iPads? I'm kinda curious to check it out.

Yes....would this be possible???

Would it be possible to save the book as a PDF for those of us without iPads? I'm kinda curious to check it out.
It would be possible, but the interactive nature of the book will be lost, as will media content. I'm adding more sound, and some interactive pictures soon, so not much point as a PDF really, although the songbook section will still be valid.

It will be underwhelming as a PDF, but I'll look into it.

Cool, thanks man! I'll save it for when I get an iPad. :iwant:

Top Bottom