So what else turned up with your uke?

Ken of York

Reaction score
This little pamphlet came with my Kiwaya Concert and thought it would be nice to share it out. I like the 'Lets Play Ukulele !' title. I guess the info is pretty good for a complete beginner. I also got a Kiwaya case sticker, but forgot to take a pic :rolleyes:

View attachment 44195
View attachment 44196

I have bought Kanilea and Kala perviously but nothing 'extra' turned up with them.

So what little unexpected treasures were attached to your purchases?

My Moore Bettah came with some extra strings and a t-shirt.

my Mahalo smiley face uke came with a spare set of srings, also my Luna Pineapple Tattoo came with a tuning pitch pipe

Since there is a taylor tenor thread going on. I would guess some people are going to have a guitar show up with their uke!!

My Risa came with a polishing cloth, rubber pick, and Mel Bay Ukulele Music Pocketbook. My recent Pono and UkeRepublic orders came with stickers. :D

This little pamphlet came with my Kiwaya Concert and thought it would be nice to share it out. I like the 'Lets Play Ukulele !' title. I guess the info is pretty good for a complete beginner. I also got a Kiwaya case sticker, but forgot to take a pic :rolleyes:

View attachment 44195
View attachment 44196

I have bought Kanilea and Kala perviously but nothing 'extra' turned up with them.

So what little unexpected treasures were attached to your purchases?
Well, I did get a t-shirt and a coffee mug. And a koa business card! And a special little inlay on the bottom by the pick up hole.

No cigarettes, though. Too bad, too. I smoke.

My Rogue soprano came with a guitar pitch pipe and a baritone chord chart!

Most of mine came with nothing but factory strings and a price tag.

Three years ago, my Pineapple Flea came with the signature denim gig bag, a nice little booklet "How To Play the FLEA Ukulele", and a couple of Uke Can Change the World stickers.
-joe

My Gibson came with a funny smell, my Kala with an HMS uke care sheet, and my Pono came with a business card, sticker, and torx wrench in a tiny envelope.

My Mya-Moe came with a Mya-Moe microfiber polishing cloth and a bottle (several year supply) of lemon oil, as well as a case.

Top Bottom