UGH Exhibition show ( O'ahu )

acabooe

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
For those of you that live on O'ahu, or will be visiting this Sat. and Sun, the Ukulele Guild of Hawai'i will be having its annual exhibition show.
The show will be held at McKinley H S in Honolulu. There will be a bunch of playing lessons and demonstrations. There will also be building lessons and demonstrations for those that are interested.
I am showing a few of my works there at the show, so if you are in town and have time, come on over, and maybe we'll see each other.
For more info check out www.ukuleleguild.org
Aloha
Bob

ill be there!

Eh Bob, if you get a chance, take some pics of the other exhibitors and their wares.

Aloha Everyone,
Sorry it took a while, but here are some pictures from the 2008 Ukulele Guild of Hawai'i Exhibition and Confrence.

This was taken after Brian Tolention and Benny Chong took a look at my Koi Ukulele, and were giving me suggestions for furture builds ( I wasn't ready for the pic, hence the closed eyes:p ).
127146-R1-02-23A.jpg

This is a pic of my wife Joan among all of the wonderful Ukes on display.
127146-R1-07-18A.jpg

For more pics of this years UGH show, please check the guild web site here:

http://www.ukuleleguild.org/exhibitions/2008/index.html

I had alot of fun, and I can't wait till next year.
Hope you like the pics.
Aloha
Bob

Bob, much mahaloz for posting the pics, the Guild pics were awesome. Were those instruments for sale or just for show? I can just imagine the cost.

Some were for sale, and some were not.
The mos expensive ones were the ones my wife was standing by, and all of those sold. They were made by Mori San, and they were all $2,500.00.
Aloha
Bob

Top Bottom