PDA

View Full Version : Selling vintage soprano and baritone ukes!

RS-Studio
10-17-2012, 02:47 PM
I just recently listed two vintage ukuleles on eBay, and I figured I'd link them here for anyone interested.

Rare vintage Wendell Hall Red Head Ukulele and case, from 1920s or 30s:

Vintage Harmony Baritone Ukulele from 50s or 60s:

Both are in good working condition, and the Wendell Hall uke was very recently restored.

UKISOCIETY
10-17-2012, 02:51 PM
1st post here on UU. And 34 feedbacks on Ebay. Not a stellar reputation, yet.

King David
10-17-2012, 05:31 PM
1st post here on UU. And 34 feedbacks on Ebay. Not a stellar reputation, yet.

34x 100% positive feedbacks on ebay is great, ebay member since 99' too, I'd buy from em...ease up

Hippie Dribble
10-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Welcome to the UU! But please read the rules (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?20832-How-to-Sell-Ukuleles-in-the-Marketplace-READ-BEFORE-POSTING) for posting instruments for sale in the marketplace and adjust your post accordingly, thanks.

OldePhart
10-19-2012, 06:30 AM
Probably not a "uker" as in somebody who is going to become part of our little sandbox here but after checking his feedback (15 sales over the years) I'd not hesitate to buy if it was something I was interested in. I think he has more eBay sales than I do and 100% feedback on them so no worries on that score.

Looks like kind of a "drive by" on the forum but you can't really blame somebody for trying for as much exposure as they can get when selling something.

@RS-Studio - if I'm wrong and you're actually a dedicated, bleeds nylon, uke'n machine then welcome to our little paradise and we hope to hear more from you!

John

hmgberg
10-19-2012, 06:57 AM
Probably not a "uker" as in somebody who is going to become part of our little sandbox here but after checking his feedback (15 sales over the years) I'd not hesitate to buy if it was something I was interested in. I think he has more eBay sales than I do and 100% feedback on them so no worries on that score.

Looks like kind of a "drive by" on the forum but you can't really blame somebody for trying for as much exposure as they can get when selling something.

@RS-Studio - if I'm wrong and you're actually a dedicated, bleeds nylon, uke'n machine then welcome to our little paradise and we hope to hear more from you!

John

So that's what I've been bleeding...apart from cash.

Hippie Dribble
10-19-2012, 08:40 AM
No response from OP to alter his listing. Thread closed. Please feel free to relist your items in compliance with the marketplace rules (http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?20832-How-to-Sell-Ukuleles-in-the-Marketplace-READ-BEFORE-POSTING). Cheers!