Trade for Concert or Baritone - Flea Tiki Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
ADDED SALE PRICE: $145 SHIPPED CONUS

I tried to like a soprano flea since it seems so popular but I prefer bigger ukes made of wood. In good shape and not sure where the impression on the back came from as I am the second owner but wanted to point it out. It sounds like how a flea should sound but as said before, I like wood. Comes w carry case

I would like to trade for concert but also open to baritone. Willing to put more money to make it work! The main requirement I have is that your uke must have at least 13 frets to the body and 14 frets is ideal. Anyone want to trade flea + cash for a concert CR? :p

Thanks

Tiki (4).jpgTiki (1).jpgTiki (3).jpg

Last edited:
Is the impression a deep crease in the back?

I see it now. That's trivial. You can bounce these off a concrete floor and it won't hurt them. In the event you can't find a trade offer, is there a dollar amount you'd dare to post?

I really hate shipping so to motivate me, I rather ship it knowing that I have a uke that I'll be getting in return...Let me think about it as I would rather keep it than ship.

Last edited:
Hi Scooter

That's a nice uke and if I'm a collector I would trade but I am a player and I am looking for a uke that I can play all the time. Thanks

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom