My Girl

I love the performance! I'm new to playing a ukulele and have not seen an instrument like the one he is playing. Is that actually a bass uke?!

I love the performance! I'm new to playing a ukulele and have not seen an instrument like the one he is playing. Is that actually a bass uke?!

:eek:ld: Thanks Fred,
yes, this is a bass uke made by Kala.
It's fretless and it's tuned like a bass, not like a uke.
Try it, it's great fun to play!

I really enjoyed that also! Super!

That was great...really liked it!!!

Awesome song as well

Great version of the song. We played that in college with a three man group of electric guitar, bass and a vocalist.......until my bass amp got kicked out of the dorm :cool:

Bill

Great version of the song. We played that in college with a three man group of electric guitar, bass and a vocalist.......until my bass amp got kicked out of the dorm :cool:

Bill

Thanks, is this you in your avatar? A subcontrabass uke?;)

Aloha and Mahalo for sharing.
Great version of a great song from my era. The Bass uke was cool, I want one now, thanks....................BO.................

You guys are fabulous. Love the bass as well. You guys need to do an album.
What are you using to record on it always sounds so good ?

[

QUOTE=The Ukelites;1075996]In spite of the risk of beeing over-represented – here's another take from the session we had yesterday. It's the classic hit by The Temptations and many others who covered this one. Hope you like it. :love:

[/QUOTE]

Aloha and Mahalo for sharing.
Great version of a great song from my era. The Bass uke was cool, I want one now, thanks....................BO.................

Thank you very much! Is that a self made uke in your avatar?:)

Top Bottom