Imagination

Aloha Myrna,
Bravo.....well done, love it. Great playing, great voice, and great presentation.
Should have had that Double Bass in the corner accompany you, that would have been sweet......................BO..............

Aloha Myrna,
Bravo.....well done, love it. Great playing, great voice, and great presentation.
Should have had that Double Bass in the corner accompany you, that would have been sweet......................BO..............
Thanks 808boy! The uke I'm playing is Mya-Moe #808.:)
Multi-tracking is still a bit of a mystery to me...I need some good software to really get that happening. But you're right - some bass would be a nice addition on this.

Last edited:
Great song and performance! Thanks for sharing! A song for our to do list!:cheers:

this is beautiful, Myrna - a real treat.... just lovely. I'll definitely be back for another listen.....

Great performance with a nice vibrato in the voice.

Really nice job with that one!
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. These are such beautiful chords it doesn't take much to make a song like this sound sweet. But I definitely need to work on my strumming.

Great song, very nicely done. I like the little splay of sheet music beside you on the couch, I can see you've been hard at work.

Top Bottom