for sale Koaloha Sceptre Tenor New with tags and case!

MARCOVGV

Reaction score
Below is a link for my sale of the Koaloha Sceptre Tenor my wife bought me a while ago. Played maybe twice its brand new in perfect condition. Reason for sale is its just not my style. Amazing sound and projection but i just always reach for a standard body shape uke when i play. Im having some ukuleles built by bradford donaldson and would like to fund with this sale.
oh and it comes with a oscar schmidt case that fits it like a glove! Free fedex second day air shipping for you impatient guys that want to play it ! cant get much better than that!

If you look closely at the pics of the front Soundboard the koa has a really cool figuring on both sides that almost looks like the uke has eyes. thats what it looks like to me anyways. thought that was awesome!

Price 800.00 INCLUDING SECOND DAY AIR FEDEX SHIPPING conus
payment via paypal gift

I have 210 100% positive transactions on ebay under the same username marcovgv

please email me at Villavi.Marco@gmail.com
or call at 954-600-6591

sceptre2_zps46277645.jpg

20121019_173514_zpsdd758e9d.jpg

20121019_173750_zpsc0939e3a.jpg

20121019_173745_zps28945bef.jpg

ALL RULES ADHERED TO THANKS SECOND TIME THE CHARM
1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)

Last edited:
Aloha Marc,
I think you still need to put a sign with your UU name and date incorporated in the picture.
Good luck, good price..................................BO........................

that wasnt stated on the rules the three rules listed below the pic are the ones directly off the UU posting a classified rules link

i just looked through a couple of for sale listings and none have what you state
Thanks ! happy playing

20121019_173636_zps058a6725.jpg

20121019_173612_zps1f8e029a.jpg

20121019_173553_zps7d24124d.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha Marc,
I think you still need to put a sign with your UU name and date incorporated in the picture.
Good luck, good price..................................BO........................

Yes I believe so. That is a sweet looking uke....should sell quickly, nice deal!!!
Best of luck for the sale and you new custom uke!!

THanks . Im having him make two custom matching tenors AAAA Koa back and sides with Sinker Redwood tops! looking forward to it!

there you go updated with my name and date pic ! Thanks
20121019_173726_zps7a190b55.jpg

20121019_173702_zpsc6175ff0.jpg

20121019_173657_zpsbb9f0f03.jpg

20121019_173648_zpsbae1f14f.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet uke!! But....when you get your new custom, you gotta post the pictures, would love to see it!!!
Good luck in both deals!!

Below is a link for my sale of the Koaloha Sceptre Tenor my wife bought me a while ago. Played maybe twice its brand new in perfect condition. Reason for sale is its just not my style. Amazing sound and projection but i just always reach for a standard body shape uke when i play. Im having some ukuleles built by bradford donaldson and would like to fund with this sale. link below to my sale as its the easiest way to get things done. thanks again and happy playing.

oh and it comes with a oscar schmidt case that fits it like a glove! Free fedex second day air shipping for you impatient guys that want to play it ! cant get much better than that!

Price 900.00 INCLUDING SECOND DAY AIR FEDEX SHIPPING conus check my feedback on ebay 100%

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281001766769&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123

sceptre2_zps46277645.jpg

ALL RULES ADHERED TO THANKS SECOND TIME THE CHARM
1. Picture of the actual ukulele being sold. Not a stock photo of the model
2. Reason why you are selling the instrument
3. Price and Terms (S&H etc)
Would you consider shipping something other than FedEx?

Would you consider shipping something other than FedEx?
Sure... UPS?

what you got against Fedex LOL, I happen to get a good rate and free insurance with them. neve had a problem

Last edited:
Sure... UPS?

what you got against Fedex LOL

It would have to be USPS. FedEx and UPS do not deliver where I live. IT arrives in Anchorage and then sits until a month passes by, then USPS delivers it to me. I've been waiting for a month and half for a bag of dog food to arrive. USPS sends it in a week.

Sure brother USPS will work hopefully they dont charge me much more for insuring it. go to the ebay link and buy it through there, pay via paypal and it will be on its way!

By the way Epic Beard Man! ive been growing mine for 2 months going to go for the YEARD!

Funny i have four kids, their Names: Kai, Kainoa, Kaileia and Keoni (saw keoni on your youtube)

Nice price on a Sceptre. USPS would actually probably be a lot cheaper then UPS.

Nice Sceptre! I was thinking about one, but not sure if I'd ding a point. I'm clumsy that way.

If you sell it on UU rather than EBay, you'd literally save...after eBay fee and Paypal fee...11.5 percent, or $103,5 bucks.

Wanna sell it in a day, and still come out with the same ( or even up $3) ? List it here for $800 and it'll fly...and if you still wanted Paypal, the buyer'd likely pay the fee.

Just a thought. More than one way to skin a cat. It's gorgeous. I honestly thought about it, but those spikes. I know myself...

i just thought people would feel more comfortable with the ebay buyer protection on top of the protection offered by paypal. I know i would....

Nice Sceptre! I was thinking about one, but not sure if I'd ding a point. I'm clumsy that way.

If you sell it on UU rather than EBay, you'd literally save...after eBay fee and Paypal fee...11.5 percent, or $103,5 bucks.

Wanna sell it in a day, and still come out with the same ( or even up $3) ? List it here for $800 and it'll fly...and if you still wanted Paypal, the buyer'd likely pay the fee.

Just a thought. More than one way to skin a cat. It's gorgeous. I honestly thought about it, but those spikes. I know myself...

If I were in the market for it I wouldn't have a problem buying it from you off of here and I think others here would feel the same way. You've been a member for over a year now and have over 40 posts so thats a good thing.

If I were in the market for it I wouldn't have a problem buying it from you off of here and I think others here would feel the same way. You've been a member for over a year now and have over 40 posts so thats a good thing.

yep. I want it. But it is already cold up here. I regret (kind of) letting mine go...well I just miss the sceptre. I will talk to my wife, if I can convince her...then I will buy it.

i just thought people would feel more comfortable with the ebay buyer protection on top of the protection offered by paypal. I know i would....

My understanding is that ebay owns and controls paypal? The buyer protection should be the same either way. Well, apart from the ability to gripe through posting negative feedback on ebay...

BTW Best of luck with the sale - looks like a beauty :)

ahh i see to cold to ship a wooden instrument? yea i can see that being a problem if its exposed to freezing temps for days

updated post with much more pics also

Last edited:
Top Bottom