Go Giants!

Dougf

Reaction score
I'm not really a Giants fan, but I was when I was a kid, and I understand they're doing pretty well in the playoffs. Anyway, here's my chord melody rendition of that ode to the pastime formerly known as National.

Doug - glad you reposted this.... finally found some time to catch up and comment on videos from the last week or two. I saw this when reviewing the Season playlist before voting.... you got my vote, but I didn't have a chance to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Very cool - I learn something from every video you post.... keep em coming.....

Lovely chords and a swing feeling. If they played such music in stadiums I would go there more often;)

Thanks, guys, I had a lot more fun with that little tune than I thought I would.

Doug - glad you reposted this.... finally found some time to catch up and comment on videos from the last week or two. I saw this when reviewing the Season playlist before voting.... you got my vote, but I didn't have a chance to tell you how much I enjoyed it. Very cool - I learn something from every video you post.... keep em coming.....

Thanks, Bill, and I certainly enjoyed yours, so creative.

And it looks like the Giants are going to the World Series! I know some people are very happy with that. :)

Awesome job Doug!

Gave it a listen watching the Giants celebrate!!!

Here we come Detroit!!

Thanks again, guys.

And how about those Giants? Great game #1, with THREE home runs by Sandoval! I might just get re-converted into a Giants fan. :)

And the Giants win the WORLD SERIES in a FOUR GAME SWEEP! Go GIANTS!

Haven't watched in years-got pretty sucked in this time around. Just too bad they had that awful rendition of God Bless America 7th inning instead of this, which is just fantastic
And the Giants win the WORLD SERIES in a FOUR GAME SWEEP! Go GIANTS!

Top Bottom