next issue of Ukulele Player is coming soon

Pippin

Reaction score
I'll be in Delray Beach and Vero Beach, Florida next week. While there, I'll be working on the next issue of the magazine and I hope to do some video. My wife and I will be there for a copywriting conference and while Mary Rose is in the planned meetings and events, I will be wiggling my toes in the sand and playing ukulele, writing a bit at the resort (Beach House), and, perhaps, taking a dip or two in the pool. A lot depends on the weather, too.

I'll be taking an Ohana CK-40R and laptop, Kindle, Blackberry Playbook, video camera and Rode Mic, digital SLR.

I plan to play a lot of music while I am there.

BTW... I updated Tricorn Publications.
http://www.tricornpublications.com

For simplicity, I left the Ukulele Player download page the same as always for the time being, but I am kicking around the idea of changing it to the new scheme. The logo on the download page would be gray-scale if I change it, but the magazine itself would still be in color.

Mickey

Happy day! Another issue of Ukulele Player to look forward to!

My parents live in Boynton Beach (just north of Delray Beach) and, for what it's worth, they report that it's been very rainy there for a while. Have a good time, though, whatever the weather permits you to do!

Can't wait. I eat them up like candy every time.

Well, I revamped the Ukulele Player download page, too. I'll have the next issue posted soon following the start of November. That gives me some time to work on the images and video from the Florida trip. We are packing today and leaving in the wee hours tomorrow morning.

way hay love the mag, can't wait

Top Bottom