Artists you hate to love??

oldetymey

Reaction score
Some friends, and I were discussing this topic over too many adult beverages the other night. Everyone has an artist or song that they totally love, but would be mortified if anyone knew. So heres your chance to come clean folks. What song, or artist do you cover on your uke alone that you would never ever admit to anyone else you loved??
And no, no one is promising not to make fun of you (in a good natured way of course :rolleyes:)

he he...great thread! For me it's tv themes...Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Laverne &Shirley, Charles In Charge, Partridge Family, Banana Splits, The Love Boat etc...but my friends and family all know about this problem too well as I have no shame
:deadhorse:

Eugene-
if you do a video cover of the "Charles in Charge" theme that would be pretty damn awesome...

he he...great thread! For me it's tv themes...Brady Bunch, Happy Days, Laverne &Shirley, Charles In Charge, Partridge Family, Banana Splits, The Love Boat etc...but my friends and family all know about this problem too well as I have no shame
:deadhorse:

Charles in Charge. Oh man! I'm gonna have that tootling round my skull all night now, thanks! ;)

Hmm...
People may obviously have their own opinion, but I am and always will be a huge fan of John Denver!

I wouldn't even know where to start. I am the guy that likes all those groups everyone makes fun of. Including, but not limited to, Abba, Culture Club, and even The Captain and Tennille as well as Barry Manilow.

I bought a Miley Cyrus song on iTunes. I'm ashamed... but it really is a good song, people.

Wait why is there no video cover of "Charles in Charge" yet? Need. Now.

It's such a great song, you don't even realize it's creepy. "Charles in charge of our days and our nights. Charles in charge of our wrongs and our rights." What kind of tyrannical control does this man exercise over these people??

right you crazy cats...just went and recorded it. back in an hour or so when it's uploaded :)

I'm an 18 year old guy and I like old-school Mariah Carey :p
shhh don't tell my friends or girlfriend, I think they'd be concerned hahaha

Surprisingly no one noticed I didnt list one for myself:D

Im a huge Taylor Swift fan. Which on the outside doesnt seem so bad
Until you picture a 30 something guy covered in tattoos sitting in his
Basement trying to figure out the intro to love story on a ukulele

Top Bottom