Must Be Blessed

Ukuleleblues

Reaction score
I posted a pic of a big redfish I caught last month while at the beach strumming. I was there today playing my uke and I guess they love my picking and voice or.... cut dead bait... cause I caught another 42 incher. It was a great day, my fingers are sore from playing so much. Check out the pics. Redfish love the ukulele, I know that for sure!!!

Attachments

• fish5.JPG
    fish5.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 41
  • fish2.jpg
    fish2.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 39
Nice Drum!!! I am from Hatteras. I've been here in Costa Rica for the past 8 years. I miss those Reds! Not much better than Fried Drum Sticks!

Aloha,
Dang, that's a nice fish, congrats.....
Fishing is also my other passion and do play my uke while bait fishing. Here's one I caught while on Maui.
Happy strumming, and tight lines to you..............................BO.................

Attachments

• 292290_318395961563448_1577344383_n.jpg
    292290_318395961563448_1577344383_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Aloha,
Dang, that's a nice fish, congrats.....
Fishing is also my other passion and do play my uke while bait fishing. Here's one I caught while on Maui.
Happy strumming, and tight lines to you..............................BO.................
Nice fish, Those are "runners" I bet that was a nice fight. Ever been playing a song and got so into it you finally look up and the rod is bent double and people are yelling?

Nice fish, Those are "runners" I bet that was a nice fight. Ever been playing a song and got so into it you finally look up and the rod is bent double and people are yelling?

Yes, great fight and did take a lot of line. Had to watch the surfers hoping they won't get into my line. 20 minutes to land. Funny thing was, the water got real rough and I got soaked while fighting the fish. But when I landed him, the waves calmed down.
I know what you mean about playing the uke and not paying attention to your pole. Also happens when I'm eating, lol.
The Trevalli was tasty, how about the Redfish?
We had Fish and Poi for the whole family.....................................BO.............................

Nice red!
I live in Florida and catch them on the flats but never caught one that big. That had to be fun.

Top Bottom