STAN DA MAN visits MGM at HMS w Mark S. photos reveals the mystery of mmstan

MGM

Reaction score
Aloha Just got a visit from MM stan and Mark. Had a wonderful afternoon and they even helped the customers with their playing......hey i can take a break and sleep now...heres the photo proof

AAAAAAAA_zpse0386797.jpg

Dang! He looks just like the rear-end of a Kanile'a super tenor!! The resemblance is astounding!!

Great. So now all we know is that mmstan has a head smaller than a Kanilea super tenor and snorts coke, judging from his nail.

Last edited:
Aloha Mic,
Thanks for sharing. I knew Stan would'nt show his face, lol. But I know what he looks like, more like a Kamaka.
Here's another pix of the mystery man and I.

Attachments

• Me%20&%20Stan%20004.jpg
    Me%20&%20Stan%20004.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 175
LOL!!!

Great pic guys!

Good to see Stan was feeling well enough for a trip to the North Shore. Hope you hit up Giovanni's too. Did Mark add to his collection?

Aloha Just got a visit from MM stan and Mark. Had a wonderful afternoon and they even helped the customers with their playing......hey i can take a break and sleep now...heres the photo proof

AAAAAAAA_zpse0386797.jpg

Hmm... His head looks like squidward.

93378EDC-A9C6-49DE-B157-3193C0B3A70C-2611-000003FC09532D56.jpg

Hm...I bet it would be difficult to find a well fitted hat with a head shaped like a super tenor.

I'ts good to see Mystery Man Stan up and about Thanks for the picture.
It would be great to hear stan playing his Ukulele.

Now that is funny Mike he he...keepin the mystery alive. Love it. :biglaugh: Thank goodness he don't have a wooden personality. Still reckon it's Santa Claus though...

AAAAAAAA_zpse0386797.jpg

This a funny photo...Stan isn't that your favorite shirt? He he... Mike and Mark you look like you are having a great time..

What a great visit with Stan, who let me play many of his amazing ukuleles. And we had a great time at HMS, where we got to hang with Mike -- great to see him again, too -- and I got to play additional amazing ukes. My heartfelt thanks to Stan for coming to the North Shore with me! It was great to finally meet this Kanile'a super tenor in person! (Spoiler alert: he's even nicer in person than he is on UU!) And is was great to se that he was feeling well enough to be out and about.

Dang! He looks just like the rear-end of a Kanile'a super tenor!! The resemblance is astounding!!

Stan looks so much like a Kanile'a super tenor that people kept coming up to him to strum his face and check the intonation up his neck.

LOL!!!

Great pic guys!

Good to see Stan was feeling well enough for a trip to the North Shore. Hope you hit up Giovanni's too. Did Mark add to his collection?

My credit card (and possibly my credit rating) is in the ICU as the result of a certain Kamaka eight-string baritone.

Great pic! :)

Nice. Judging by the finish, Stan's had some work done.

Looks like a great time was had. Thanks for sharing.

Nice peekchas put a smile on my face. haha!
Have a great time MGM/Stan/Mark.

Top Bottom