WTB - Kanile K2 Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirstenr

Reaction score
My brother just bought a beautiful K2 off this forum at a very reasonable price. I immediately fell in love with it. I've tried to talk him in to selling it to me, but he won't give in and he is too big to put in a head lock these days :D

Thought I'd see if anyone else has one they are willing to part with.

Thought I'd mention too that minor blemishes are not a concern for me. I don't really need a "mint" condition Kanile'a, I just loved the way the K2 felt and sounded. I may also consider the K1 tenor, although I've never played one and am not sure how it differs from the K2.

Thanks shortja1,
I have a Kamaka Baritone and really like it. Right now however I'm still hoping for a Kanile'a tenor.

Hurry up!

Could one of you please sell my sister a K2 already so she stops eyeballing mine. Don't let her fool you: she could totally still get me in a headlock if she wanted.

Good luck, sis.

:cool:

You are off the hook little brother. I have taken Saltytri up on his offer to sell me his beautiful K2.

I really didn't want to sell it but I felt sorry for keil9. It's pretty undignified to get manhandled by your sister.

What?

Hey, man. She knows Judo. Seriously.

Don't make me tell Mom.

I wouldn't play hockey against her if I were you. She knows all about stick-handling.

Okay folks, lets continue the off topic conversation via PM please.

Congratulations to the OP that has purchased her K2 ukulele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom