Everything must go! Selling all of my "ukulele business" stuff

betacrash

Reaction score
Hello all! I have not been active in some time on the uke boards but I used to live and breathe this stuff.

My life has taken a different turn in the past year and I have been given an opportunity to grow a business and create a multitude of opportunities for myself. I am losing the desire to build ukes and just do not have the time for it. So I am selling all of it. ALL OF IT.

Im close to just putting it all on ebay and selling it in one big clump. I am not very interested in selling bits and pieces. Would be nice to find someone kinda local (cincinnati area)

Included are all of my molds, bending jigs, heat blanket, templates, some plans, binding and kerfing, fret press, tools, wood, inlay material, tuners.....blah blah blah

If someone is TRULY interested I would be willing to detail head to toe. I will also include all of my unfinished projects (includes a mandolin and martin OM16? cutaway kit)

I built under the name Bloodwork Ukuleles and started to develop a name for myself. I will give you all rights to continue building under that name as well. I can also give you all graphics and designs related to the name.

The attached picture is about half or third of the total. Everything else is wood. There is Sapele, cocobolo, bubinga, curly koa, curly ash, and a bunch of other stuff along with some nice 1959 sitka spruce tops that I got from McKnight Guitars.

This is really just a feeler to find someone that is interested in buying this stuff2012-10-21_18-29-44_468.jpg. If you are local and come pick up that WOULD BE FRIGGIN AWESOME!

I live in N. Cinti. I would be interested in tuners, strings, bridge/nut, other uke accessories.???
PM UkeOG

If you could detail what is included with this shoot me an email at justinlcecil@gmail.com I could drive up to Cincinnati to pick it up.

Bloodworks going away? How sad to hear....

I have a spalted maple soprano with the MacPherson type 1/4 moon sound hole. I have been trying for two years to locate you by builders name and the uke name, but have always drawn a blank listing. I wish you well in your new endeavor.

If someone buys and builds as Bloodworks ukes were, I would be interested in getting another one.

Top Bottom