FS: Slingerland Maybell Banjo Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM

Reaction score
This is a great 1920's banjo uke with classic tone in great condition! Mahogany neck and rim, mahogany plate-style resonator, friction pegs with white buttons, very little wear. Includes original semi-hardshell case. $399 plus shipping. Please PM with questions!

Here's a video showing some photos. The soundtrack is me chunking along on Five Foot Two on the uke:

See next post for another video!

Last edited:
Rich, that video is awesome! My family pretty much hates me due to the ukuleles I play all day that are made out of wood, so I better stay away from this thing, but it sounds incredible. Good stuff.

She is in a great shape, and the case is still intact...one nice little banjo here. If I didn't have five already, she'd be mine. Love those little Slingerlands

That's a nice sounding and looking Banjolele. Lordy I am tempted.

If you are into banjo sounds and music this would be a great instrument to have.
Might be great with blue grass music.

Hi Rich, I am wanting to sell/trade my mahogany tenor for a good banjole because I just don't play the tenor as much as I thought I would. Here is a picture of my mahog tenor. It was one I got from Bruce Wie a couple years ago that undergone one of my renovations and set up. I set it up with low action, installed an pickup (yeah, as you can see by the sound holes, that was a very challenging feat.. lol), and refinished it with clear Nitro lacquer. Here are a couple pictures of it if you might be interested.

P1040894.jpg

mahog1.jpg

Thanks for the trade offer, but I'm looking to clear a few out-- it's crowded in here!

Special pre-Thanksgiving bump...what goes better together than turkey and banjo uke?

May snag it..

Hey, banjo-uke fans, this is still available... :)

Longtime troll and Ukester...first post here..
Rich, if you still have this early next week I'd like to strike a deal..unless by some crazy chance you're going to be at the Poconos Winterfest in E. Stroudsburg PA this weekend.. Driving down from Maine today, returning Sun am.. I'll be hanging with the Fat Andy and the Cake Eaters gang..
http://poconobluegrass.org/winterfest.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom