Count on Me - Bruno Mars (Ukulele Cover)

UkeyDave

Reaction score
Here is my take on the above. Hope you enjoy.

Hey Dave, we just did a duet. We were brilliant together! LOL. Seriously, great job Dave, your playing has improved so much over the months. The percussion was good.

excellent cover, Dave - the multitrack sounds great... nicely done, man!

Thanks. I've made this for my six year old grandaughter as it's is her favourite song and her class have to learn it for next year for their school leaving ceremony. I hope one day to get her singing it with me on the Uke.

Hey Dave, we just did a duet. We were brilliant together! LOL. Seriously, great job Dave, your playing has improved so much over the months. The percussion was good.

Fantastic I wondered if the words would help inspire a singalong/playalong so that's excellent. I'd love to do a collaboration. I've seen a few on YouTube and thought I'd love to have a go at that. Thanks for the comments on my playing. I do think I've improved a bit but then I pick my Uke up everyday. There are some great players at UU and they are a REAL inspiration. Trying to emulate them is impossible but it sure is fun trying and hopefully improving just a little each day. That'll do for me. :cool:

Top Bottom