So beautiful, it made me cry....

One of the most touching videos I've seen. BEAUTIFUL!:bowdown:

Impressive!

Side note: I love the song, but I would think it'd be nicer to include a Saudi playing somewhere... just my opinion, though. :p

Right around the 3:30 mark there's a guy playing a bit of a solo on an old National reso (I'm pretty sure the sub-title said he was in New Orleans). Standing behind him is someone that looks for all the world like he's playing a piece of automobile tailpipe.

The reason it looks that way is because he is playing a piece of tailpipe. That's my friend Slim and he makes stand-up basses out of automobile gas tanks and often uses tailpipe for the necks. The very one in the video is here in Seattle, though he's not been playing it lately as he found one of those old Kay aluminum stand-up basses.

He also plays a mean, nay, vicious, harmonica. On a rack while still keeping a killer bass line going.

Right around the 3:30 mark there's a guy playing a bit of a solo on an old National reso (I'm pretty sure the sub-title said he was in New Orleans). Standing behind him is someone that looks for all the world like he's playing a piece of automobile tailpipe.

The reason it looks that way is because he is playing a piece of tailpipe. That's my friend Slim and he makes stand-up basses out of automobile gas tanks and often uses tailpipe for the necks. The very one in the video is here in Seattle, though he's not been playing it lately as he found one of those old Kay aluminum stand-up basses.

He also plays a mean, nay, vicious, harmonica. On a rack while still keeping a killer bass line going.
How cool you know someone involved in this project....

Very cool. What a collaboration.

Great. Just Great. Really shows how ANY type of music can be joined by any other type. Great collaboration, thanks for posting!

Top Bottom