New Uke Day x2

mkatz

Reaction score
I am in uke heaven!

Mya-Moe Concert Classic Cascade Series #796 arrived yesterday:
796Front.jpg796Back.jpg

And . . . this 40's/50's Martin Style 1 arrived today:
b8026b065af8dae6304946f266f2070a836de486_r.jpgd603620c6db8f241a98732ec94c8f794c69fbbe2_r.jpg

Mitch

............ditto :)

Wowowowow! How will you be able to sleep with those two dreamy ukes waiting to be played?

I love the grain of the Mya Moe.

Wowowowowow!!! One of the very best custom ukes + one of the very best vintage ukes! All at once!
If I were you I wouldn't even know which one to play first, I'd keep going back and forth between them and end up hugging both of them and trying to play each with one hand at the same time!

Aloha Mitch,
Eh You lucky bugga....wow wow wow Congratulations..love the grain on your Mya Moe...and of course I love the martin style 1 thank you for sharing the peekchas and Happy Strummings

Yowza! Those Cascade Series Mya-Moes are gorgeous! And meeting mmstan has opened my eyes to vintage Martins. Congratulations on both of your new ukes!

Wow. Two of the most coveted ukuleles in one day... Congratulations!

I'm so sorry. Hate when that happens. Two great ukuleles. Which one to play. Can't play both at the same time. What to do?

Couldn't sleep last night - I just kept going back and forth between the Mya-Moe and the Martin! All kidding aside, they both sound and play great and the original case for the Martin is very cool.

Mitch

Top Bottom