Koaloha Sceptre tuners

strumsilly

Reaction score
anyone know what kind of tuners are on the Sceptre.mine is a 2012 with black sealed tuners with the Koaloha logo. they are very smooth. I lika them.

I thought I remembered reading they were specialized Grovers made specifically for KoAloha around the time they changed them. Not positive. In any event they're certainly lighter than the chrome ones. In fact I find the Sceptre to be pretty well balanced, despite what one might think.

I thought I remembered reading they were specialized Grovers made specifically for KoAloha around the time they changed them. Not positive. In any event they're certainly lighter than the chrome ones. In fact I find the Sceptre to be pretty well balanced, despite what one might think.
yea, they are not the smoked Grovers they used on my Koaloha crown bridge tenor. [boy am I a dope for selling that!] these are flat and a little smaller. anyway, they are very smooth. and I am lovin that Baggs 5.0 pickup. most natural sounding I have used. the uke sounds exactly like unplugged through my loudbox mini, only louder. and very little handling noise.

Top Bottom