PDA

View Full Version : Jake's Sacramento Concert was AWESOME!!!...

GKK
10-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Just got back from seeing Jake tonight and he was GREAT!...

It was a sold out concert and Jake even acknowledged Dominator and his Wife's 30th Wedding Anniversary! Happy Anniversary Dom!...

As I was driving around looking for parking, I saw Jake's Tour Bus which looked very Cool! I wanted to take a picture but, I didn't want to be late.

I didn't get a chance to take any concert pictures either because the camera screen lit up too bright and I didn't want to bother anyone around me. I'm glad my wife and I got to take a picture with Jake last year because tonight, the line to meet Jake was so, long and a sign said, "For signing only, no pictures".

We had a wonderful time!

Thanks, Jake!!!...

Bao
10-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Sounded like fun! I really wish he would perform in Australia one day...

How was his song list? Was the whole list from his new album or were there some oldies too?

bdukes
10-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Glad you had a good time, Garret! Wife and I are seeing him at UConn next month. Always a great show.

Did he have an opening act?

mm stan
10-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Sounds like you had an awesome time.....thank you for sharing...wish I was there.....

GKK
10-26-2012, 04:12 AM
Jake played most of the songs on his new album and also, played "Blue Roses Falling" and "Bohemian Rhapsody". On a couple of songs, I thought his Uke was gonna catch on Fire!

There wasn't an opening act Bill, (Maybe Dom could open for Jake!)

Jakes skills astonish me everytime I see him! He can pluck the string so, precisely and make it sound like a Bell!