FS Vintage Kamaka Pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicago911

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am selling my Kamaka pineapple uke. When I purchased this I was told it was a gold label Kamaka, (although there was no label on it at the time.) The top was cracked and had been shoddily repaired. This ukulele was totally refurbished by Kamaka in Hawaii including a new top. It looks and sounds great. No case included. I am selling to finance a custom ukulele. I am asking only for what I have put into it ($600.00) plus the cost of shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 115
Nice one! Did Kamaka install a compensated saddle?

it looks like it has from the images. it will wiggle along its length to allow all the strings to have slightly different scale lengths.

Thanks, I looked at my Kamaka concert and it doesn't have this, but intonation on both ukes is very good.

Very few if any ukuleles and guitars have them out of the factory. You have to have it added later. Yes they are a good thing.
Thanks, I looked at my Kamaka concert and it doesn't have this, but intonation on both ukes is very good.

I am still selling this if anyone is interested. It would make a beautiful Christmas gift!!

congrats! in lieu of the sale, and in the interests of housekeeping I'm gonna close the thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom