Mya-Moe/Bean Sprout Concert Banjo Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan, you're a good man. We're doing the same thing with a child in Uganda. You should sell this fast.

Played one last year.......a veritable Mercedes Benz 560 SEL of banjo ukes, and that tone...I feel bad you have to get rid of it. Good luck.

Why the new head and pro setup? Didn't it come set up from Mya Moe? Was there a problem with the original head?

It was certainly built before Aaron joined Mya Moe- it is number 14. It also lacks the MM headstock.
In other news, Uki- bless you for the journey you are about to embark on here- wish I had the sheckels to help fund it because it s going to be amazing.
It was probably built before Aaron joined Mya-Moe. The Beansprout is slightly different from the Mya-Moe variant but it is a well respected banjo uke.
Lil' Rev's web site http://fountainofuke.blogspot.com/p/lil-revs-instruments.html says "I am not an official endorsee of this instrument though i own one and love to play it!"

It was certainly built before Aaron joined Mya Moe- it is number 14. It also lacks the MM headstock.
In other news, Uki- bless you for the journey you are about to embark on here- wish I had the sheckels to help fund it because it s going to be amazing.

Thank you. We've been blessed with two already, and if this works out we'll have two more - a sister and brother. From 2 to 4 just like that. I'll get the bends! :)

Congratulations on the adoption. More power to you.

I should consider something like that. The one I sprung from my loins turned out rotten.

Congratulations, Alan.

Steve, is something wrong with your loins?

Sure seems like someone should buy this banjo uke - It seems to be priced right now. I'm hoping to find a Beansprout tenor myself - if only it could be stretched :)

doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom