Mya Moe has a new site design

I love it, especially the visualized options when you place an order. Awesome design.

It looks great, and the new uke builder page is very cool. However, the page may have a few bugs. I just found this white type on very light background page. http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/acoustics.html Actually a number of pages are showing up that way, at least on my computer screen.

I can't find what you're mentioning here. The white text is on a dark background. Is that the text you mean? Have you tried another browser? It doesn't pass the W3C validator for perfect coding, but most websites don't nowadays.

I have the same issues of certain areas in lots of parts of the site being light text on light backgrounds. This is using Google Chrome. I really really hope their "beta testers" weren't all on NetScape and IE 5.0 or something! xD

I had some problems on Chrome last night. Tried it on IE and it was fine. Have had a little noodle today on Chrome and it seems better. So, I think their in-house web maintenance team is already on the case! Which, in my experience, is very Mya-Moe.

It's a glorious site. I looked most all of it over last night on Chrome and had no issues. Most importantly, my tenor pineapple with maple bridge and fretboard due Jan 2013 was still on there. That's the ticket!

It's a fantastic site Good work mm gang.

Worked fine on Chrome as a test launch, but they know about the issues and are assuredly resolving them. Great new site folks!

I can't find what you're mentioning here. The white text is on a dark background. Is that the text you mean? Have you tried another browser? It doesn't pass the W3C validator for perfect coding, but most websites don't nowadays.

I was using Mozilla Firefox. Today, in Firefox, the type on the page for which I posted the link is black on a light background. It must be tough trying to design a page that works on so many different browsers. The new site is beautiful, though, and like coolkayaker1, I'm thrilled that my own upcoming MM (due date in April) is still on the site's Uke Tracker page.

I have to say, Mya Moe has their business act together. Compared to other uke companies, everything Mya Moe does is custom to one extent or another, and make ordering as easy as ordering a non custom. Everything from the build to shipping is very clear. Their online build tracker is something nobody else does as far as I know.

I'm impressed.

I was using Mozilla Firefox. Today, in Firefox, the type on the page for which I posted the link is black on a light background. It must be tough trying to design a page that works on so many different browsers. The new site is beautiful, though, and like coolkayaker1, I'm thrilled that my own upcoming MM (due date in April) is still on the site's Uke Tracker page.

What number, mds? Mine's 958
http://biz112.inmotionhosting.com/~myamoe5/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=958&submit=Track

Cool sapwood! That's going to look really nice as a finished uke!

Hey cooltalker and MDS 725 mine is # 880..it is being built right now..check it out let me know what you think..this going to be my only mahogany uke..

Nice wood! I've heard some MM mahoganys. yours is going to sound sweet.

Mine's a mahogany as well. It's 1013.

Last edited:
851Full.jpgMya Moe #851 showed up at my office on Friday. I haven't let it out of my sight until I left for work today.
This baritone is exactly what I wanted. Redwood and Walnut were chosen because those are the two main types of trees on my property. Fortunately they also sound good. Lots of punchy midrange.

View attachment 44769Mya Moe #851 showed up at my office on Friday. I haven't let it out of my sight until I left for work today.
This baritone is exactly what I wanted. Redwood and Walnut were chosen because those are the two main types of trees on my property. Fortunately they also sound good. Lots of punchy midrange.

Wow very nice..
i also have a Compass Rose tenor on order with macassar ebony back and sides and a sinker redwood top..
i kind of like the straight grained streaked redwood..

Top Bottom