LP into the wild on CD/DVD

hawaii 50

Reaction score
has anyone seen or heard the new LP into the wild CD/DVD..she sounds pretty good!..looks like she is playing her Martin mahogany uke..but she has a backup uke on stage with her..can not tell who the maker is..looks like a Koa or Spruce top with rosewood sides and back with a gloss finish and a slotted headstock..

great exposure for the ukulele!!

Last edited:
has anyone seen or heard the new LP into the wild CD/DVD..she sounds pretty good!..looks like she is playing her Martin mahogany uke..but she has a backup uke on stage with her..can not tell who the makers is..looks like a Koa or Spruce top with rosewood sides and back with a gloss finish and a slotted headstock..

great exposure for the ukulele!!
I thought that was a Vedder CD.

I was listening to her hit song and I had a pop up and it said computer stopped responding...so I closed it and opened it again..yeah the music stopped...maybe I was checking aroud the sitewhile I was listening...and did not sign up for the mailing list...he he Mahalo Len for the heads up....she has an amazing voice for shua...

Last edited:
I have followed her for a while now. I really want to like her music... But she just doesn't do it for me.

She appears to be hard working, so I am glad that she is achieving some level of success.

Top Bottom