The end of The Re-entrants and the beginning of something new...

phil_doleman

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just to let you know that my ukulele rock and pop duo, The Re-entrants, are finishing at the end of this tour. We've been doing it for over 5 years and we're finding that we need to move on and do something different. We'll still be playing together, but from 2013 we'll simply be 'Phil Doleman & Ian Emmerson', and the music will be very different. Largely original, jazzy, folky, rootsy. We're already rehearsing hard and have some gigs booked (which you can see at www.dolemanemmerson.co.uk). We made a couple of videos during rehearsals to give people a taster, here's one, and you can see the other on our website (and any more that we add- one more is coming this week)

Hope you enjoy them!

Great to see you are both carrying on together only got to see you guys once, you played our uke clubs xmas do last year,will be looking forward to your new stuff and hopefully catching you live, all the best for the future your both great ukers :)

Sorry to see the end of 'The Reentrants' saw you guys live at 'The Ukulele Festival Of GB' earlier this year and you were fantastic, My only gripe was that Ian bought the last peanut Eleuke from SUS as I was standing there to buy it with my money in my hand :( never mind hope to catch you around next year and listen to some of your new stuff, good luck for the future lads

Re-entrants splitting..Noooooo!! you guys are an inspiration to me and many Brits, glad to hear your not giving up for good.
Best wishs on your new venture.

Leroy

Top Bottom